Hip-Hop Re-Presented

Hip-Hop Presented Through A Elevated Vibe and Mentality

Current track

Title

Artist

Finesse the Universe

Written by on March 20, 2024

We finesse the universe by using our understanding of the laws of the universe to bring about or create what we desire in our life. This is why we study cause and effect.  All things are possible by understanding the creative power in us.

We are of the Universal Mind, which means we are strengthened by the “source” of all things.  The thing we have to understand is the universe already contains everything we need. We just have to know how to attract them.

When I say,  Finesse the Universe, it means to do a combination of things in unison to use the laws of nature in your favor.

The Law of Asking Nicely

Asking nicely

For example, if you want something from someone, your chances of getting it are better if you are asking nicely.  This particular knowledge is common sense, wisdom, and among civilized humans, a law of nature. It’s a truth that is universal.  It’s true because cause and effect say so. It’s often stated as ‘You get more flies with honey than vinegar.’ ‘Honey’ being sweet-natured and ‘vinegar’ being bitter or sour natured.

The Law of Fair Trade

fair trade

Another example is trading something.  If you know what the other person would like and you come in trade with that something of worth to the other person, there’s a better chance you will get what you desire.  If you try to trade something the other person does not value then the trade most likely will not happen. Both people have to have something the other wants. This fair trade is often stated as “You gotta give something to get something.” This is how you use your understanding of universal law to finesse the universe.

The Laws of the Universe are infinite.  This is why All things are possible. Finessing the universal laws means knowing and abiding by the laws at play in what we desire to do. You finesse when you put yourself on the right side of the law.

author avatar
Bodybyloud! Vint
Hello, I AM Vincent Harris aka Bodybyloud! Vint, the founder of The GetRight Movement. I just want to help others with having a better life. I believe it begins with correcting the way we think. I like to debate.
Tagged as

Leave a reply

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.